2.1.08

Yuwie



Yuwie.com is a new fast-growing social network. It's basically same shit as myspace but with one difference - they pay you. Yuwie shares their revenue with it's users.


How it works:
You join, setup your profile page, invite friends, chat, blog and they pay you for all of that. They pay you for every action you take on site. You earn something every time you change your profile, upload picture or write a blog entry. You also get credit every time your stuff is looked at. And the best thing is that yuwie pays you for your referral activity ten levels deep.

Here's an example how Yuwie profile page looks like: My Yuwie profile


Why to join under me?

Because I'll do my best to help you. I'll check your profile, leave comments and stuff and you'll get credits for all that.




Payment method: Paypal / check
Minimum: $5 (paypal) $25 (check)



0 comments: