3.1.08

Get paid to share pictures



Shareapic is free image hosting site that pay you for sharing images.

How it works:
You can have a multiple galleries and upload as many pictures as you want. They pay you per image view.
1000 image views= $0.25
There are also monthly referral contests. They pay you via PayPal. Minimum is $20.


How it worked for me:

They pay you $0.25 for 1000 image views so it seems hard to get that many views, but it actually isn't. I have 20906 image views right now and I didn't do a single thing to promote my galleries. I've just link to them on my other blog (Hellhive). I'll start to promote them soon. It's really easy. You can post thumbnails for images on any forum. Just don't spam. Or you can add them to your website (that pic of the week in left sidebar is from shareapic).





Thumbnails:




You can check some of my galleries. I'm sure you'll find something you like:
3D Wallpapers
Movie Wallpapers
Game Wallpapers
Anime Wallpapers
Comics
HR Giger

By the way one guy on shareapic has 2687875 image views.





0 comments: