1.1.08

Clixsense



Clixsense is well known PTC (pay to click) site. It's free to join.


How it works:

Each page you browse have to be displayed for 30 second and you earn between 1 cent and $5.00 for each page you view. When you register, there will already be 100+ ads waiting for you. You can also buy credits to advertise your programs there. For every member you refer you get 10 cents and 10% from their earnings. You can also buy
Only payment method is check so forget about paypal. Minimum payout is $10 but I recommend you to set it higher because there is a check processing fee of $3.


What about upgrade?
When you upgrade to premium you don't have to wait- it's automatic. Upgrade cost is $10 and it's valid for 1 year. You will get more ads to click than regular members.

"Premium account status indicates to advertisers that the viewer has successfully made a purchase using a credit card or bank account online. Many advertisers prefer to limit their paid advertisements to viewers who have proven purchasing power"

If you are premium member and one of your direct referral upgrades, you are instantly paid $2 for that members upgrade. When that member refers a new member who upgrades to premium you are instantly paid a $1 override commission. And it goes through 5 levels deep.


How it worked for me:
I've upgraded my account first day I've joined. There were over 300 ads waiting for me after registration. In 2 days I've managed to click them all:)
There should be ads between 1 cent and five dollars but biggest ad I've encounter was for 12 cents. I've got 6 referrals there but only 2 are still active. Right now I have $22.58. I didn't got payed yet because I've selected higher minimum payout, but I've heard only the best about them and they really pay.
It's great to use it at work when you are bored :P

Summary:
Program Type: PTC (pay to click)
Your click: $0.01 - $5
Referral click: $0.001
Payment method: check
Minimum: $10
Extra: you get instant 10 cents for each member you refer.

0 comments: